Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astro Boy, FM4, 5 dollar games, Tales figure, and more....

1. Astro Boy, FM4, 5 dollar games, Tales figure, and more....

Okay peeps gotta clear out my stuff....

regular stuff:

Tales of Symphonia Kotobukiya Sheena figure -- this is the last of my case. The Sheena figure is one of the rarer and best looking ones. Make me an offer and she's yours. Standard weapon version, will ship in box (opened at top cause figures are random), sealed in baggie.

---

Astro Boy GBA treasure!!! complete mint -- make offer

---

original Tetris for Gameboy (cart only) -- 10 bucks

---

Shipping not included on any items...I prefer paypal and will do whatever shipping you guys prefer at cost, just know that I will always do delivery confirmation so that there are no issues as to whether you got an item or not.

ssb
    Last edited by ssbomberman; 22 Sep 2004 at 09:01 AM.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Do you have the box/manual for advanced wars 2? If so I'm interested.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Do you have the box/manual for advanced wars 2? If so I'm interested.
    yeah it's complete and mint...someone else sent me a PM right before you posted...so let me see if that deal goes through and if not, it's yours.

ssb

4. Always a step behind.

5. I wanna see this stick !

6. Quote Originally Posted by Valgar
    I wanna see this stick !

soon soon, tonight is gaming night, so tomorrow I shall posteth teh pics.

7. Did you ever take a pic? Or was it already sold? I want to do the same thing with my NAMCO stick.

8. ...

I actually held on to it, since we have been gaming on 4 setups at my place and need all the sticks we can muster (reload, SF AE, Marvel, CvS2)..plus it is playing so good now that I tweaked it...I love it too much...but I want to take picks soon...

The hard part of the mod seems to be the buttons since they are soldered right to the board...the stick doesnt' seem any harder than what i did for my agetec swap...just some minor cutting and mounting.

ssb

9. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    I actually held on to it, since we have been gaming on 4 setups at my place and need all the sticks we can muster (reload, SF AE, Marvel, CvS2)..plus it is playing so good now that I tweaked it...I love it too much...but I want to take picks soon...

The hard part of the mod seems to be the buttons since they are soldered right to the board...the stick doesnt' seem any harder than what i did for my agetec swap...just some minor cutting and mounting.

ssb
    It does sound very nice. Do you plan on using it for GGXX#Reload Live? I got an adapter for mine finally ~_~.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Valgar
    It does sound very nice. Do you plan on using it for GGXX#Reload Live? I got an adapter for mine finally ~_~.
    Yep, that cheap walmart Gemini one works fine with it...so I'll bust it out.