Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cruelest and bloodiest war movie of all time

1. i love BHD and BoB's. Both get constant play time in my player. Ive only seen the original release of BHD, is the re-release worth it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bullit13
    Yes, Black hawk down was nice movie, but not quite true. In the begining of the movie US army is represented as a piecemakers, well you tell me how can you maintain piece in some country where hundreds of thousands of civilians have died via clan genocide, along with 26 Pakastani UN Peacekeepers who were killed then skinned?

Then again, the US didn't kill thousands of men in it until October 3rd, 1993, when the movie is set and the entire city tries to kill 118 US Soliders.

Hell, what do I know? I am full of shit. Put me on ignore and don't bother to read any of the stupid shit I say.
    Fixed.

3. I've only seen Apocalypse Now once, and it put me to sleep faster than any sleeping pill ever could.

4. The thread title was meant for Black Hawk Down and nothing else. Very depressing (and of course graphic) movie. I felt bad seeing US soldiers getting shot/killed, but I couldn't ignore seeing hundreds of the Somali locals get completely moved down. A tragic story with no 'winners' or unequivocal 'good guys' to be found.