Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: James Bond 007 thread

James Bond 007 thread

Alright I know there are fans of James Bond at TNL so who/what are your favorite Bond Movies? Bond Girls.

People usually say Sean Connery was the best Bond but Pierce Brosnon (sp) is my favorite as he plays Bond perfectly.

I actually started watching 007 during the Roger Moore era and I enjoyed Moonraker and A View to a Kill.

Share your thoughts on 007!

Korian

2. Well, I cant sya that I'm a big Bond fan. The whole series always been little bit silly for my tastes. They always have a chance to kill him, but never actually do it

As for favorite Bond actor, its either Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnon(used your spelling ). They both looks good as Bond. Other two I didnt like. Especially Roger Moor.

Well, I hated the last Bond film, it was one huge piece of crap, and villian sucked too. But I liked Tomorrow Never Dies. It was not as bad, and it was great to see Michelle Yeoh in the action.

I also liked You Only Live Twice with Connery in Japan, fighting ninjas

Timonthy Dalton played a decent Bond also. Goldeneye was also pretty cool just like the N64 game.

a little Bond triva: who was the only actor to play 007 in only one Movie?

Korian

4. SHould I answer, or should I let someone else tackle the question?

Hint: On Her Majesty Secret Service

5. The Living Daylights :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Originally posted by Despair
    SHould I answer, or should I let someone else tackle the question?

Hint: On Her Majesty Secret Service
    Ahh, a true connoisseur - OHMSS is my third favorite after Goldfinger and From Russia With Love, I think. I love the books, too, the Fleming ones, at least.

So anyone have the right response to my triva question? Despair gave a big tip.

Korian

8. I think that the Pierce Brosnan bond's movies where the worst of the bunch.Brosnan make a good jame bond but the scenario SUCK!!!!The series went downhill since goldeneye.I didn't even watch the last movie completly because i was too schocked to finish it.It was so predictable,generic and "cliché"(nearly as much as mission impossible)that i lost all interest in the future of the serie.

For me,there isn't any other film after goldeneye

9. Well, Here is the link for the teaser trailer for upcoming new James Bond adventure, Die Another Day, coming this November.

Check it out: http://a772.g.akamai.net/5/772/51/11...-tsr1_m480.mov

So I guess they are not calling it Bond 18 eh?

Korian