Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

1. Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

If anyone has a copy they would like to part with, and it's complete (manual, case, soundtrack), let me know, I'd be willing to pay top dollar for it
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. There was a copy at my local Gamestop as of a few days ago but since I already own one I didn't check to see if it was complete. I think it goes for about $30, I can check for you next time I'm up there if you'd like (or if no one else has one to offer).

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    There was a copy at my local Gamestop as of a few days ago but since I already own one I didn't check to see if it was complete. I think it goes for about $30, I can check for you next time I'm up there if you'd like (or if no one else has one to offer).
    Sure, that would be awesome. The website says it's about 31 bucks, so I could just shoot you that cash plus shipping.

It'll have two cds, a manual, and the original case when ya check.

Thanks a ton!
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Actually... I would be very interested in getting a copy of this game as well. If there are multiple copies for $30, please let me know.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. ditto mech, pm me if its doable, condition isnt too important so long as the disc works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. I want one too, and as long as it's complete, I'll out-bid any of these other yahoos.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Damn you people!! *shakes fist* You're going to make me not get one. *cries*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. I bought one on ebay last year (everything mint) for $42, 6 months before Disgaea came out. Seems like a bargain now. The gameplay is very basic, but the sugary story is decent.

9. I used to own a copy, but I sold it. Big mistake on my part...

Yes, it's simple and easy, but the story's a lot of fun and the evil witch Marjoly and her gang rule.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww