Thread: WANTED: Displays/Ads/Rare items

1. WANTED: Displays/Ads/Rare items

Hi all. I'm new to the boards. I collect both vintage and new video game ads, displays, and other rare promotional items. I also collect rare video game company items from events such as stockholder meetings, gaming tours (Nintendo gamefest '90, for example), and so on. I have a dislike for posters, as I find them to be boring space hogs that are too easy to duplicate and too flimsy for my liking, so I'm not very interested in them unless you have an extremely old/rare one. I am also NOT interested in modern promotional items given away by Gamestop and other gaming stores for preordering games, unless they are old/very rare. I AM intested in display items and contest prizes (for example Gamestop Limited Edition Megaman figure contest in 98 with only 100 produced) from modern gaming stores, however. My favorite collectables would be oddities and oversized items (giant promotional gameboxes, giant gameboys, ect), but i'm interested in just about everything, old and new (except for posters, see above). I have too many items already to list, so if you have ANYTHING you think could REMOTELY intrest me please PM me. I have an Ebay account in very good standings, and would be more than happy to do a deal through Ebay if you like, for added safety. Thanks!
    Last edited by Promophile; 04 Sep 2004 at 01:32 PM.

2. Would you be interested in a Sega Sportz FM ERZ radio?
    I think I still have one or two still in the box. I had a bunch, but I was using them as a cheap source of CR2032 batteries for my Saturn. Anyway, if you want one, I'll give it to you, but shipping is on you.

3. only display item i have is a 5' tall Ulala standup from Space Channel 5
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

4. only display item i have is a 5' tall Ulala standup from Space Channel 5
    I'm kinda running out of space. For carboard cutouts and stuff I don't really have room for anything over 2-3' or so, UNLESS its old (SNES/Genesis or earlier), or rare. Thanks though!