Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Games For Sale and Crap I Want

1. Yeep, so many people jumping on my stuff. I'll get back to everyone by tomorrow night, so hold it until then. Sorry. I expected things to be pretty slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Yeep, so many people jumping on my stuff. I'll get back to everyone by tomorrow night, so hold it until then. Sorry. I expected things to be pretty slow.
    So many perverted jokes, so little time.

3. I won't have computer access for awhile, so I will not be able to buy the games anymore. Sorry.

4. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    You're a sick little fuck, you know that IP?

5. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    You're a sick little fuck, you know that IP?
    Somebody said a dirty word

Just making an observation and someone has to take it to the next level and start cussing. My little sis does that. If I cuss her, she hits me, I hit her (in the shoulder, lightly. -_- I don't beat up women. Assholes) , she finds something blunt. Why some people feel they must escalate the problem at hand, I have no idea.

7. Okay, reply time:

'drone, make an offer on that TV if you want it. I'm not listing prices for any of these.

Melf, I just got a memory card the other day from a neighbor, so make an offer or find some other games I might be interested in. Chances are, I don't have it.

IP, you can't read. I said at the very top that all games are mint and complete unless noted otherwise, and I didn't note otherwise. Don't ask about completeness :P. Anyway, IP, I don't like your offer so nope. Sorry.

Kidnemo, if you want Tales let me know so I can answer other offers it was involved in.

I didn't state before, but I'll say it here: I hate PM's. I lose them and they're messy to keep track of. Please post here so nothing changes and I won't lose your messages.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    ASCII USB Trance Vibrator
    ??? IP missed this gem.

9. Nomi, check my sale thread to see if there's anything you like.

If not, I'd be happy to buy the poster and BB off you.

10. What's your reply to the last PM I sent you regarding Silent Hill 3 for 15 flat?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."