Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Games For Sale and Crap I Want

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    IP, you can't read. I said at the very top that all games are mint and complete unless noted otherwise, and I didn't note otherwise.
    blah blah blah, I know you are but what am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Don't ask about completeness :P. Anyway, IP, I don't like your offer so nope. Sorry.
    A saturn plus whatever cash it would take to balance it out? What else do you want, nazi gold?

2. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    A saturn plus whatever cash it would take to balance it out? What else do you want, nazi gold?
    I consider a Saturn to be worth, more or less, twenty dollars. ToS alone sells for 30 on eBay. Add on shipping charges and meh, not worth it to me.

So what if I sent it to you with 13 bucks extra? The extra $3 would about pay for the game shipping, and I would just not charge you for shipping for the saturn

=/ now that I look on ebay, considering I was going to throw in a gameshark or gamekey and a new battery, I think my offer is more than fair

But after I pay shipping I'll probably be the one getting screwed. I could go buy a new copy for what I'll be spending.

4. My offer is still open!

5. ACK, I totally thought I replied!

Since I need to get a few extra bucks for my new motherboard, just make a cash offer. I do have a shipping tube already, though, so shipping will just be the standard 2.75 priority.

6. Hmm, I do want the BB but not right now.

How's $6 for the poster, plus shipping?

7. Sounds good to me. I'll PM you my address (I can take a money order, cash, check... Doesn't matter to me).

8. $20 for SP.

9. $37 shipped for tales?

10. Payment sent.

I just saw what I posted and realized I sent only $6. Damn. I will get the remainder out to you ASAP and throw in a little bonus for the screwup.

Sorry.