Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Venture Brothers

1. Just watched Fantastic Four and Ghost Pirate episodes, and its good, good stuff. Especially the former one.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Just watched Fantastic Four and Ghost Pirate episodes, and its good, good stuff. Especially the former one.
    Indeed.

3. “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

I can not believe that is a real site. check the small text at the bottem.

5. No shit sherlock, that's the name of the production house that makes the show.

6. I've changed my mind about this show, and I appologize to it for originally thinking that it was stupid.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. This is the best cartoon in ages. I can't get enough of it.

Scrotal Safety Tips!

Enlist one of your friends as a "Crotch-Buddy". Have him concern himself with the safety of your scrotum. Remind him publicly that he is your "Crotch-Buddy". Remind him in front of girls.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. I damn near spit soda over my monitor after reading that, awesome. What ep is that from, if any? Also, I missed the most recent ep, so I'll watch that on tape tomorrow, and this show is now a million times funnier than the God-awful pilot, which turned me away from viewing it until I saw a promo for it and actually laughed.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. I actually just downloaded it today. It's called "Are you there, God? It's me, Dean" which is an obvious knockoff of a book of a similar name. Anyway, it's a totally outlandish episode that turned out really funny.

10. "Do you have to shave it? I just Grew those!"