Thread: Doom 3 for sale

1. Doom 3 for sale

I got a copy of D3 the week it first came out, installed it, ran it, played for about 1 hr, then about puked my guts up. My machine runs the game just fine, but for some reason I'm getting severe motion sickness after short bouts of play. I didn't register the game, and the discs are in great shape (since they've only been used to install the game and very briefly play). There are too many great games coming in the next 2 months for me to hold on to it. $30+s&h if anyone is interested.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. How much for shipping?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    How much for shipping?
    No more than $5 (I get a good deal on shipping via UPS here at work).
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. I'll take it. I dunno how you want to coordinate this, but my screenname is XnocreativityX
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    I'll take it. I dunno how you want to coordinate this, but my screenname is XnocreativityX
    I'll shoot you a PM shortly.