Thread: Modded Xbox for sale on eBay

1. Modded Xbox for sale on eBay

Here is a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Here is the deal....

Any www.the-nextlevel.com members who buy it will get free shipping! Transaction will be done through eBay though as that guarantees a safe, secure transaction for everyone. Even though I will lose some money because of eBay fees. Please buy it...I need money again!

2. I give it 6 hours before they pull it.

I don't think they will refund your posting fee either.

3. Yeah, especially since modded is in the title and all. Some people can pull it off by mentioning a large HD and 'extras' but not outright saying anything.

I'd modify your title or be prepared to lose your listing and get no money back, Tojo. eBay catches a good percentage of these now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    I give it 6 hours before they pull it.

I don't think they will refund your posting fee either.
    They will refund the fee. I have a couple auctions cancelled on me cuz it violated the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Yeah, especially since modded is in the title and all. Some people can pull it off by mentioning a large HD and 'extras' but not outright saying anything.

I'd modify your title or be prepared to lose your listing and get no money back, Tojo. eBay catches a good percentage of these now.
    eBay have other auction bidders/sellers that notified eBay if there is a violation. Having the worded "modded" is a red flag and a definite cancellation. My suggestion is..

"Microsoft XBOX X BOX System 250 gig Hard Drive MORE"

I dont know if all that will fit..but the words in bold is a must have.

Also, dont mention "modded" or "mod" in the auction description. Use another word that isnt so...straight forward.

If hes lucky, he'll have it sold before its taken off. I had an instance where I sold an item with buy it now, buyer paid via PayPal and 2 days later, eBay closed the auction. By than, I already received the payment and I have sent out the item. So not only did I sell the item, I also ended up not paying any fees. Sweet!

5. Auction ended. Lucky man.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Auction ended. Lucky man.
    Now, only if the person pays quick and hes able to get the persons address. Than he can ship it and than eBay will close the auction and he'll get away scott free with the fees.

I'll even report it myself. HAHAHAHA

7. Money is already in my paypal account.

It's funny to know, I am selling this so I can no longer rip off game companies. I also sold my modded ps2 for the same reason. It took me a couple years, but I have seen the light and being a pirate just isn't the way.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tojo
    Money is already in my paypal account.

It's funny to know, I am selling this so I can no longer rip off game companies. I also sold my modded ps2 for the same reason. It took me a couple years, but I have seen the light and being a pirate just isn't the way.
    Now, all you gotta do is just wait for eBay to cancel the auction so you can get the fees back.