Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What anime are you watching, what will you be watching?

1. I just finished Battle Athletes Victory last night. Great series, I recommend it to anyone. Incoming are the ends for Jubei-Chan and Dual. Other than those, i'm only looking forward to the Escaflowne and Evangelion movies(Damn Manga! 5 years old!)

2. Originally posted by kabuki
    Next week I should be watching:

Now and Then, Here and There
    Boogiepop Phantom
    Jin-Roh
    Metropolis
    Spriggan (if my friend bought it)
    Nadesico
    Well, I ended up seeing:
    Jin-Roh, Nadesico volumes 3-6, and an old tape of Ping Pong Club (episodes 1-4).

Jin-Roh was okay... I was kinda dozing off during it, so I'll need to watch it again this summer.

Nadesico was great !! DVD 6 (the final one) was the best DVD in the series except for the first one. A great last five episodes to a great show I'll be watching the movie very soon.

Ping Pong Club was extremely funny. The only problem is, I don't think I'd watch the series more than once, because I don't know if the jokes would be funny more than once... except for the "turtle hatching its eggs" scene. THAT will never get old I'm still up in the air as to get the DVDs or not... Maybe I will if I get a Ping Pong Club craving later in the summer...

- Kabuki

3. Originally posted by Tojo
    I just finished Battle Athletes Victory last night. Great series, I recommend it to anyone.
    I really liked the series too ^_^
    My girlfriend and I enjoyed it together last fall.
    Its not a show for everyone, but it is quite touching and spirited.

- Kabuki

4. me what ever is released..

With .Hack/sign licensed.. have to pick up a new show..

But right now

hikaru no go
    Tokyo Underground
    Chobits
    Happy Leasons
    Ai yori ashi
    Rahxephon...

and whatever comes my way..

5. I just picked up the first VanDread DVD last night and watched the first two episodes. So far the show is really good and looks like a winner, i'll definatly be getting the rest.

Has anyone else seen this show? I don't recall ever hearing about it, just saw the DVD in the store and thought i'd give it a try.

-stormy

6. Originally posted by stormy
    I just picked up the first VanDread DVD last night and watched the first two episodes. So far the show is really good and looks like a winner, i'll definatly be getting the rest.

Has anyone else seen this show? I don't recall ever hearing about it, just saw the DVD in the store and thought i'd give it a try.

-stormy
    '
    Yes vandread kicks ass... But you havent seen anything yet..

wiat til Second stage come outs.. Second Stgage blows the first part out of the water.. otherwise great starting point into the vandread world lot of hentai jokes.. and inncoent touching i guess......

7. Let's see.
    Trigun Tapes 1-3
    Third favorite show. Need the rest of them now...
    Sakura Diaries Collector's Edition
    All 12 episodes on 2 discs for $45. I picked it up Saturday. I really like the intro song. Characters are good. Story is strange. Lots of nudity, more than I thought. Almost too much to be called a "romantic comedy" if you ask me. But, it was good. Animation is better than most series of this type that I've seen. Just the story is a bit bizarre for my liking.
    Love Hina Vol. 1
    I LOVE the animation and characters of this show!!!!!! And overall it has good voice acting (I DON'T LIKE Kitsune's country bumpkin voice. Gr. But it's a cool show. I'll be picking up the rest of it.
    Coming up...
    Not sure. I have Trigun, Gundam Wing (dodges bottles and barrels thrown his way), Tenchi Universe, Gundam 08th MS Team and Love Hina to finish picking up, so I may just try to finish those off before I get more movies and such.

8. Right now:
    Dirty Pair flash #3
    Big O #4
    Metropolis
    Slayers(insert any title here)

Soon:
    Excel Saga
    AMG the movie
    Miyuki-chan in wonderland
    Samurai Jack(i know it isn't anime)