Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keeping cell phone batteries fresh

1. Lol, i really need a new one, a nice one with a camera on it, i like the phone i have now but i want a cameraphone. You can get a attachable camera for mine can you not? Anyone know how much that would roughly set me back?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Angel From Above
    Lol, i really need a new one, a nice one with a camera on it, i like the phone i have now but i want a cameraphone. You can get a attachable camera for mine can you not? Anyone know how much that would roughly set me back?
    Thats why I got rid of the 7210 and got the 7250. The 7250 had the camera and the 7250i had to zoom. Yes you can get the camera attachment. Its model is HS-1C. On average, its about $25-30 on eBay. It use to be like $60-$90 a year ago. I was about to buy one. There is also a PT-3 that acts as an attachment or a portable.

PT-3

HS-1C

There is a aftermarket one that kinda looks like the camera that was used for the Motorola T-720:

You can find more at: http://search.ebay.com/nokia-7210-ca...sortpropertyZ1

Sorry if this is going off-topic

3. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Its not the matter of having problems, its more of getting the full potential use of the battery. In some manuals or what not, they tell you to discharge completely before charging.
    This is why I'm happy my phone came with two batteries.

4. I hate having to carry 2 batteries. Its a pain. Never needed to use 2 batteries.

5. I don't carry both. I just switch one out for the other once a battery starts degrading.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Raz0r
    I don't carry both. I just switch one out for the other once a battery starts degrading.
    O. Most of the time, the batteries dont degrade where you need to get a second battery. Only if the battery craps out on you and becomes defective either by getting it wet or dropping it multiple times. I hope you got a OEM second battery.