Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Massacre Draws Self-Criticism in Muslim Press"

1. Oh boo hoo! People are insulting me!

It sucks, doesn't it Al, when someone insults you for no reason.

Maybe you'll stop doing it from now on.

2. Tone it down a bit, dammit. Anyone that fails to see that Almaci is against terrorist acts and oppression is just seeing what he wants to see, but at the same time we don't need either side namecalling, for fuck's sake.

Don't make it personal. That goes for Stone in his original post and Almaci in his reply.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Oh boo hoo! People are insulting me!

It sucks, doesn't it Al, when someone insults you for no reason.

Maybe you'll stop doing it from now on.
    Funny, could you show me a pattern of unprovoked attacks by me then?
    Or is this a perception not rooted in reality thing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    "We know the causes for half the heart disease out there, we know smoking causes cancer, drinking causes brain damage and liver disease yet we choose to fight the symptoms once those show themselves"

Huh? First of all, you're admitting that the people actually doing something about terrorism know the causes by that analogy, and secondly, we most certainly try to stop those before they happen.
    No I didnt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Almaci
    Its called cause and effect and you cant fight terrorism unless you know whats causing it.
    Just going after them terrorists solves nothing becouse new ones will continue to be created until the things that creates them have been stopped.
    Going after terrorists has solved nothing except creating a new generation of terrorism where probably 99% of them are ineffective at doing anything except filling body bags. Terrorism has started to go more "mainstream" I guess you could say as a lot of people are becoming terrorists, not just the fundamentalists and everything becomes fucked up when it becomes mainstream. Yeah, there may be more terrorists but they have absolutely no "terroristic" productivity. Keep em coming I say, they can't keep fighting forever.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Tone it down a bit, dammit. Anyone that fails to see that Almaci is against terrorist acts and oppression is just seeing what he wants to see, but at the same time we don't need either side namecalling, for fuck's sake.

Don't make it personal. That goes for Stone in his original post and Almaci in his reply.
    There's no need for that kind of language here! I'm reporting you to a modera-... oh wait...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron
    Going after terrorists has solved nothing except creating a new generation of terrorism where probably 99% of them are ineffective at doing anything except filling body bags. Terrorism has started to go more "mainstream" I guess you could say as a lot of people are becoming terrorists, not just the fundamentalists and everything becomes fucked up when it becomes mainstream. Yeah, there may be more terrorists but they have absolutely no "terroristic" productivity. Keep em coming I say, they can't keep fighting forever.

Strange considering the amount of attacks and the toll they take has risen sharply in the last 24 months.

7. Dreamcast

Okay, Almaci, I'll bite.

What 'causes' terrorism?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion