Page 1 of 141 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL discussion

1. NFL discussion

The 2004 NFL season kicks off tonight at 9:00 PM EST with a rematch of last year's AFC title game.

What are everyone’s thoughts on tonight's contest? I'm expecting the Colts to fold in the fourth quarter in what will most likely be a hotly contested battle.

I'm a Colts fan so my decision is a tad jaded, though I think with the new emphasis on the WR contact rule, the Colts should have this game.

3. My Minnesota Vikings better not get screwed out of the playoffs like they did last year.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    My Minnesota Vikings better not get screwed out of the playoffs like they did last year.
    They shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. I think thats one of the biggest chokes in recent years winning 6 straight and then dropping off the charts.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    My Minnesota Vikings better not get screwed out of the playoffs like they did last year.
    Maybe if your Minnesota Vikings didnt fucking choke midway through the season they would've gone.

In any case, Im just thinking of what happened at the last Pats vs. Colts game... hahaha... Im hoping that happens again.

6. i need somewhere to watch the game. The 13inch TV i'll be watching on is being claimed at 8 for the Apprentice and Joey

I expect this to be one of the hardest games of the season, but i think the Pats will keep rolling. Go Pats!

7. The Eagles have a good chance yet again and I think they can finally break the NFC Championship spell.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

8. I feel like I'm watching MTV. They should start the game at 8 and get rid of all this Lenny Kravitz bullshit.

Go Pats!

9. Come on, Patriots. This is going to be a good year.

Awesome Anthem.

FOOTBALL TIME!
    My god how I've been anticipating this all week!