Thread: Fry's deals 9/10-9/14

1. Fry's deals 9/10-9/14

This may vary in your area, call your local store or check their ad in the paper before you head out... I have seen these same deals posted by people in other markets, though, so they should be pretty universal.

GBA SP hardware: $69.99
    Silent Hill 4: The Room: XB/PS2- $27.99 ; PC- $19.99
    Burnout 3: Takedown: XB/PS2- $34.99
    Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders: XB-$27.99
    Pokemon FireRed/ LeafGreen: GBA-$23.99

2. Dammit!!! I knew it. I bought Burnout 3 at Fry's yesterday evening for full price...half-expecting it would go on sale today for $35.

What really stings is that I didn't even get to play the damn game last night since my daughters were hogging the consoles.

Shit.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

3. Take your receipt back. Most stores have a 30-day price checking system. They should be able to return the game and re-ring it for the sale price or something.

...I wish there was a Fry's near me. Burnout 3 at that price sounds tempting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Take your receipt back. Most stores have a 30-day price checking system. They should be able to return the game and re-ring it for the sale price or something.

...I wish there was a Fry's near me. Burnout 3 at that price sounds tempting.
    Thanks. I considered that (even though I of course immediately opened the game after purchase). We'll see what happens.

As noted many times before, Fry's pretty much blows out most all new full-priced release at $34.99 in the first fews days of release. So, yeah, it sucks not to have one close by.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

5. Damn, I want silent hill 4 and I don't have one in my area....actually I've never seen the damn store before.

6. I'll be heading to get that Burnout 3 in about half an hour.

7. Picked up Burnout 3 & Silent Hill 4 for $34.99 & $29.99 respectively, good deals

Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    Damn, I want silent hill 4 and I don't have one in my area....actually I've never seen the damn store before.
    Fry's only exists in a few states, but usually if the deal is in store it's also online and outpost.com. SH4 is only $27.99 there, although their shipping charges are up there you'd still get it much less than the $39.99 + tax it's normally going for.
    omg TNL epics!