Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

1. bethesda is working on fallout 3. strange but true.

2. Hah, I even posted in that thread.

My attention span is somewh... hey, what's that?

3. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm
    ...and fuck Mortal Kombat. That along with Tomb Raider are franchises that should have ended years ago.
    Apparently you've never played Deadly Alliance, and haven't bothered to keep up on Deception.

BECAUSE IT WILL OWN YOUR SOUL.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. All the other fighting games call Mortal Kombat a gaylord on the playground.

I was wondering when they'd announce another Elder Scrolls. I can't believe they'd want to make a game like that more than once in their lives though, yeesh. I'm getting the Xbox 2 version because whatever PS3's specs end up being, Sony will no doubt leave it RAM deficient just because they can. It's kind of their thing.

I hope they include some character heads that aren't a 900 on the suck-scale. And, y'know, a soundtrack with at least 6 tunes this time. And non-lame melee fighting. And less glitches. Even if they don't though, I have no doubt this will be awesome. The environments alone should be worth the price of admission.
    -Kyo

5. All the other fighting games call Mortal Kombat a gaylord on the playground.
    And if you showed an SNK fighter to the playground they would laugh and shit in it's mouth, thus creating national headline news about how great Mortal Kombat is.

Also big news, but not as big as MK, is that Oblivion is in Development for PC, Xbox 2 and even Playstation 3, with no mention of Revolution. Nintendo's losing console wars before they even start.
    I believe this news.
    Last edited by Sl1p; 11 Sep 2004 at 12:45 AM.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. now i know when to time my next computer purchase for

7. I almost wish that we were in an age of controlled information like back in the heyday of Nintendo Power.

It used to be that we didn't know shit about a game until it was about 2-3 months away. Now, I see shit announced 2+ years before it comes out, I see shit announced that never comes out (DK+) and I get my hopes up for shit that is endlessly delayed.

ES4 is coming out on fucking PS3 and Xbox2, and so I really don't need to know about it yet. Let it simmer a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by raystorm
    ...and fuck Mortal Kombat.
    Never.

8. the pc version is all that matters unless sony or microsoft allow modding, which i doubt. otherwise, on the morrowind forums there has been a lot of talk on this, we are all excited. It goes without saying that i am dancing in the street at the news of tes 4, particularly since the title implies that you may be entering the daedra's home plane(oblivion). we will see, but to be realists, this will not be done for many years, dont even count on seeing this before 2006, and 08 would be more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    All the other fighting games call Mortal Kombat a gaylord on the playground.

I was wondering when they'd announce another Elder Scrolls. I can't believe they'd want to make a game like that more than once in their lives though, yeesh. I'm getting the Xbox 2 version because whatever PS3's specs end up being, Sony will no doubt leave it RAM deficient just because they can. It's kind of their thing.

1. I had always heard that daggerfalll was even more open ended that morrowind, so they seem gluttons for this sort of punishment.
    2. why are you not getting it for pc? Do you not like free optional fan made additions?(and yes, im assuming they will incude another construction set in the mix..but given how popular modding of morrowind is 2 years after its initial release, they would be insane not to)
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by raystorm
    ...and fuck Mortal Kombat. That along with Tomb Raider are franchises that should have ended years ago.
    Don't ever compare Mortal Kombat with Tomb Raider again.

10. Also big news, but not as big as MK, is that Oblivion is in Development for PC, Xbox 2 and even Playstation 3, with no mention of Revolution. Nintendo's losing console wars before they even start.
    Gee, Nintendo should just forget about their next system since one game won't be released on it.

Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.