Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

1. when did i say that? i was replyig to the fact that KotP seems to think this one game is indicitive of Nintendo already loosing the war. dont put words in my mouth.

2. Anxious to see it, but I'll hold off on buying it until I can see whether it plays well. I loved the concept and design of Morrowind (my first Elder Scrolls game), but the combat was pretty... well... ass. You can design a game with so much freedom that I can piss on a dog before flying off to my fortress of solitude with a sack of stolen goods on my back but if it's not fun to play, hell, I'm not buying it.

I'm starting to think we need American designers with Japs carrying out the development.
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    quite possibly the DUMBEST thing i have ever read. why should Nintendo care about a PC style roleplaying game. it fits NOWHERE within their target demograph. not that i, meself am not excited but realistically why should they care about this type of game? it will sell by the bucketload on the pc and have marginal success on the consoles weather you guys want to accept that or not. and that simple fact will not hurt Nintendos wallet in any way.
    What is Nintendo's target demographic anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    when did i say that? i was replyig to the fact that KotP seems to think this one game is indicitive of Nintendo already loosing the war. dont put words in my mouth.
    Yes, the first really big next gen title to be announced already not being announced for Nintendo's system is bad news, spin it however you like.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    What is Nintendo's target demographic anyway?
    children and non-pc gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    Yes, the first really big next gen title to be announced already not being announced for Nintendo's system is bad news, spin it however you like.
    this happens a lot (next gen games not being announced for all systems). i guess you shouldnt jump to conclusions considering the systems are still how far off? if it was a mojor game from a japanese or more popular franchise/developer i would agree with you. but as it stands i dont think a western made pc type of game will have that much of an impact on launch systems sold.

5. "There are no specific consoles that it will be on as of right now (meaning it might change) Bethesda might have gotten the Xenon Dev kits but GI doesn’t know for sure because they were not allowed in that certain area (meaning basically they do have it) and Bethesda commented on the fact that they don’t have a dev kit for PS3 or Nintendo Revolution so they will judge the other systems based on how they play and there specs to see how they are"

Where did they say it was coming to the PS3?
    pwned by Ivan

6. o......oh.......OWNED!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Green
    Where did they say it was coming to the PS3?
    On the cover of GI.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. i just noticed the cover says "world's #1 computer and video game magazine". What happened to Gamepro? i thought they dominated the racks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    but as it stands i dont think a western made pc type of game will have that much of an impact on launch systems sold.
    *cough* Halo *cough*
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. I wonder why GI put that on the cover, doesn't it contradict what they say in the article?
    Dyne, I didn't put that up there to "own" anyone. I hate it when people do that.
    pwned by Ivan