Page 1 of 53 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2

1. Kingdom Hearts 2

So I couldn't find any other Kingdom Hearts 2 thread except one that a noob started and that just turned into flaming, so I think we could use one.

Anyway, check out this scan which reveals Mulan will be in the game as well as her world. If that doesn't make you want to buy the game, maybe Pete being in there will.

http://www.squarenet.info/gfx/news/1260_image_3.jpg

2. Mulan is very well enough to sell me; Though I would be buying it regardless.

3. The exclamation point will also make an appearance

4. The fact that Mulan will be in this is awesome, I was wondering why Mushu was a summon and there was no sequence with her. Kingdom Hearts I is easily one of the best games I've ever played, and I tip my hat to Opaque for finally making a damn thread on it.

I have to rush to the bank, so just look around here ( http://kingdomhearts2.net ) to have a glimpse of what #2 has to offer. It's dope.

5. If anyone didnt know, there's a new kid in town, Axel, seen below. He pretty much looks like Ansem Jr. with red hair, but who knows where he comes from.

Second, Sora, and looking more badass with the black outfit. Apparently, the combat in KH2 will be much more customizeable, faster and more fun. The new Drive meter for Sora seems interesting.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	1114 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	11751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sora_keyblade_e3.jpg 
Views:	1113 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	11752  
    Last edited by DjRocca; 14 Sep 2004 at 08:58 PM.

6. I just starting playing the first KH and I'm liking it so far. I just love how the Disney characters look in the game.. such a well done job.

From that website they say that the camera problems have been fixed.. I hope that means you can control the camera with the right analog stick, something I think is sorely needed in Kingdom Hearts (the only problem I have with the game so far).

7. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm
    I just starting playing the first KH and I'm liking it so far. I just love how the Disney characters look in the game.. such a well done job.

From that website they say that the camera problems have been fixed.. I hope that means you can control the camera with the right analog stick, something I think is sorely needed in Kingdom Hearts (the only problem I have with the game so far).
    There was a very large budget for the first game, which is weird to say about a Square Enix game since they all are, but I suppose being paired with Disney ups the anty a little bit. Yeah, I really liked how everything was so well animated, even Sora's keychains and knick knacks would sway when you'd run, damn cool.

Auron's also a starring character in KH2.

8. Crazy Auron. Looks like another Cloud situation :P

This "darker" side of Kingdom Hearts seems to be quite interesting. Having Mulan in the game is gonna be way awesome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by UltaHolyDragon
    Crazy Auron. Looks like another Cloud situation :P

This "darker" side of Kingdom Hearts seems to be quite interesting. Having Mulan in the game is gonna be way awesome.
    Agreed, just what Deep Dive showed us was way promising. The darker touch to everything makes me want it even more. Plus, we're guaranteed more King Mickey.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    Agreed, just what Deep Dive showed us was way promising. The darker touch to everything makes me want it even more. Plus, we're guaranteed more King Mickey.
    ...who jumps and flips around like fucking Yoda.
    This is going to be sweet. Who ever thought we'd see Mickey Mouse kicking ass?