Page 1 of 29 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7: Dirge Of Cerberus

PlayStation  2 FF7: Dirge Of Cerberus

Commence speculation/bitching/strawberry milk comments/etc.

2. Looks like shit.

When do we eat?

3. They need to stop doing things with FFVII and move on already. Blah blah there's a ton of FFVII whores around, first a DVD sequal, then a cell phone game prequal, and now this stupidity comes.

4. "Compilation of FF7"? How the hell do you have a compilation of one game?

5. More like a retelling. That's what I was thinking when I saw it.

6. Maybe it will be FF done Shining Force III style.

7. Great, another reason for GameFAQ idiots to bust a nut. Wake me up when a Japanese developer makes an RPG that is

1. As good as Fable
    2. Is not leeching off the popularity of some other equally shitty Japanese title
    3. Not Shitty

Now, I SLEEP FOR YEARS~
    Play Guitar Hero //

IMO, Holy eliminated humanity because it was bad for the Planet, which Bugenhagen alluded to earlier.

It's the only FF ending where you have NO scenes with any (human) character after the ending. Last we saw them, they were flying away before Holy did it's thing. Then we never saw them or any other human again.

Yeah, that's my take on it, at least. If they want to cash in with revisionary and unnecessary sequels, go nuts.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Great, another reason for GameFAQ idiots to bust a nut. Wake me up when a Japanese developer makes an RPG that is

1. As good as Fable
    2. Is not leeching off the popularity of some other equally shitty Japanese title
    3. Not Shitty

Now, I SLEEP FOR YEARS~
    SMT: Nocturne comes to the US at the end of the month. Time to wake up.

http://www.atlus.com/smt/main.html
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. Looks like that Vincent-focused game. Once again, a DMC-style action game with Vincent would actually be very cool, hopefully that's the direction they're taking.