Thread: Revoltor's feedback thread

Revoltor's feedback thread

Cheers:

Coreboy- Awesome. Was willing to work out shipping and accept concealed cash. I feel guilty about the deal I got but God bless him anyway.

ssbomberman- Pretty good. JC Penny shopping bags apparently make good alternatives to bubble wrap. It's ok though as I wanted the cheapest shipping possible.

Jeers:

Nomi- Puts stuff on sale without even having said item. It was a total bitch to even get a response to my messages from her. PMs and IMs are useless. I'd imagine emails would probably be too. Probably the last time I will ever deal with a minor. (I'd reccomend just banning minors from trade depot anyway for legal reasons)
    Last edited by Revoltor; 21 Sep 2004 at 05:00 PM.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Jeers:
    Nomi- Puts stuff on sale without even having said item. It was a total bitch to even get a response to my messages from her. PMs and IMs are useless. I'd imagine emails would probably be too. Probably the last time I will ever deal with a minor. (I'd reccomend just banning minors from trade depot anyway for legal reasons)
    Just to follow up, I said NO PMS in the first post and didn't recommend IMs. I'm sorry I was hard to get ahold of, but I did tell you I couldn't find the game from moving them to list the stuff. Sorry it turned sour, I wasn't trying to be a bitch or anything.

Edit: My mistake, it wasn't the first post, but I did say it. I'll take the blame since I wasn't clear about this problem. Again, sorry for the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I hate PM's. I lose them and they're messy to keep track of. Please post here so nothing changes and I won't lose your messages.
    Last edited by Nomi; 16 Sep 2004 at 03:56 PM.

Big ups to Rich for hooking a nigga up. My merchandise came in mint condition and took like 2 days to get to me.

He's straight up gangsta.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Mad props to Tojo. Got my stuff over the weekend in "too good" condition.

Thanks.