Thread: To those who have seen Episode II...

zidane747 Guest

To those who have seen Episode II...

I want to know how do you feel about Ep. I now? Does it tie up any loose ends? Do you like TPM better now that Ep. II explained some stuff about the movie(i.e. Trade Federation)? Oh, and please avoid spoilers, since I haven't seen AOTC yet.

2. maybe i'm a little dense, but how are we supposed to discuss plot points and story without giving anything away?

I think I actually like Episode I more now that I have seen Episode II. I'll have to rent it and confirm my suspicion.

4. dunno..but I have an urge to see Phantom Menace again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

zidane747 Guest
    Nash: I just asked if it tied up loose ends. You could just say yes or no, that would be fine if you want. Oh, and I get urges to watch The Phantom Menace any which way you put it. Going to see AOTC tomorrow. It's going to kick ass!!

6. You couldnt drag me to see EP1 again

But I will be watching EP2 tomorrow, and will post my own thoughts later

I was disappointed with Episode I although I still love it. I think Episode I will always stand as the weakest Star Wars movie but it provides a necessary introduction to Episode II and the series as a whole.

8. Originally posted by zidane747
    Nash: I just asked if it tied up loose ends. You could just say yes or no, that would be fine if you want. Oh, and I get urges to watch The Phantom Menace any which way you put it. Going to see AOTC tomorrow. It's going to kick ass!!
    i understood what you were asking, but i just think it can't really be answered with yes/no. for example, your question:

Do you like TPM better now that Ep. II explained some stuff about the movie(i.e. Trade Federation)?
    i can't answer yes or no to that, because the second part of the question assumes something about episode 2 (that it explains the trade federation). i don't recall episode 2 explaining the trade federation. thus, i can't answer that question with a yes/no without some discussion/explanation.

also, i don't know if it ties up any loose ends in phantom menace because i didn't catch any. so if i answered yes or no to the question, then i'm acknowledging that there are loose ends. i'd like to discuss the movies in order to see if there are stuff that really are loose.

as for phantom menace, i've always liked it. it's my second favorite star wars movie, behind empire strikes back. i can't rank episode 2 yet, cuz i want to watch it at least one more time before i decide how good it is compared to the other movies.