Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 3: Official Thread

1. what is DMD difficulty?

2. Dante Must Die difficulty, that you get, if you beat Normal and Nightmare modes.

Much tougher enemies, who also have time limits before they go into berserk mode, when they can only be damaged by DT attacks. You do much less damage and bosses have more life and real pain in the ass.

Very challenging, but I found it to be a great fun. Once you beat it, you get Super Dante, with unlimited DT trigger, which is really cool.

Videos looked interesting...I never really got into DMC, but this one has peaked my interest...

4. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    Videos looked interesting...I never really got into DMC, but this one has peaked my interest...

get DMC1 and get crackin' already, you won't be dissapointed, and im sure you could get the game for very very cheap!

5. This is starting to look awesome. 56k warning...well, it's too late. ^_^

6. Played the demo was pretty good

deffinetly better than the 2nd one
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. thanks Dj, those pics are mouth watering good!

now if only this game would support widescreen! ............................................................(yah right)

8. Damn, I wish I could get the demo

9. Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Damn, I wish I could get the demo

there is a demo?

10. In Japan, and you can get it off the net, and play if you have modded PS2.