Thread: Datel PSP Power Dock

1. Datel PSP Power Dock

I picked one up at Best Buy last night, but I want to try and get some feedback before I open it. The box promises 20 hours (yeah right, but I'll be happy with 8-10). I basically just want to make sure it won't crap out on me in a week, break easily, blow up, or mess up my PSP somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Why don't you be our gunea pig and try it? Then you can let us know if its shit ot not.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin
    I picked one up at Best Buy last night, but I want to try and get some feedback before I open it. The box promises 20 hours (yeah right, but I'll be happy with 8-10). I basically just want to make sure it won't crap out on me in a week, break easily, blow up, or mess up my PSP somehow.
    Okay, so... why did you purchase it? Open it and find out.

4. Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin

I'm 98% certain it WILL blow up your PSP after prolonged use

5. doot de doo, pluggin' in the PSP to the dock, doot de doo

Last edited by YellerDog; 05 Nov 2005 at 09:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drinky Milk
    Okay, so... why did you purchase it? Open it and find out.
    Well, it was either not buy it, go home and maybe find out it would have been a good purchase and thus have to go back to get it, or buy it, go home and maybe find out I shouldn't have and thus have to return it.

So basically, my laziness was playing the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. This is a move I pull off regularly, the "buy it just in case it's not worth returning it". It's for experts only.