Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 818202122

Thread: Devil May Cry 3: Official Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    I've played atleast as much Ninja Gaiden as you, easily.
    Then how did you make such a stupid comparision?
    If you were in the MNT then go ahead and post your score and we'll dare to compare.
    I wasn't, but that was a good avoidance post for focusing on my sarcasm that didn't mean anything while ignoring all of the actual points I brought up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    I find that the multiple style add a lot more depth to the game. If Dante were only able to use Trickster and dash around, it'd be exactly like Devil May Cry 1 only with a few added moves. Here we have one Dante that can be split up in several ways. If you don't like the other styles, keeping Trickster is as "to the basics" as it gets.

And regarding the weapons, Rebellion is a great sword, but Agni & Rudra are the only weapons you need in the game.

I never knew you were arab...ouu, how off topic? =D

The last boss (Vergil) is pathetically easy on Normal if you just stop whaling on him and look at how he moves. I did it in two tries back in March when I bought the game, I'm pretty sure I could still beat him now. IIRC, I used a Level MAX Royal Guard and blocked three or four hits and released everytime. He went down in 2 or 3 minutes.

And you can beat him without Vital Stars too.
    so you suggest u use agni/ruda swords instead of the rebelion sword? the prob is when he tuns into demon vergin he is untouchbale, and during that period he keeps regaining his energy!!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    so you suggest u use agni/ruda swords instead of the rebelion sword? the prob is when he tuns into demon vergin he is untouchbale, and during that period he keeps regaining his energy!!!
    No no, I meant that aside Rebellion, A&R are excellent weapons to have with you throughout the entire game. Rebellion is your best weapon against Vergil since it's less confusing to land than A&R and has an overall good offense.

When Vergil switches into Devil Mode out of anger, continuously shooting him with Ebony & Ivory helps a lot. It doesn't cause him to lose any health, but if you shoot him long and fast enough, he won't gain any health either, so you'll nullify his attemps to regenerating. So when that happens, keep shooting.
    Last edited by Rocca; 06 Nov 2005 at 06:57 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    No no, I meant that aside Rebellion, A&R are excellent weapons to have with you throughout the entire game. Rebellion is your best weapon against Vergil since it's less confusing to land than A&R and has an overall good offense.

When Vergil switches into Devil Mode out of anger, continuously shooting him with Ebony & Ivory helps a lot. It doesn't cause him to lose any health, but if you shoot him long and fast enough, he won't gain any health either, so you'll nullify his attemps to regenerating. So when that happens, keep shooting.

Rocco, you rock, i'll be trying that today.....thanks cutey pie!

5. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    Rocco, you rock, i'll be trying that today.....thanks cutey pie!
    I am frightened.

6. ok i managed to finish this bitch of a game. the ony way i coudl do it was to go two levels back and buy 6 holy water(30,000 each, 180,000) it took forever to collect the money but i just had to do it.

i feel so satisfied now, but i hope to god that DMC4 is not as insanely hard(the bosses that is)

anyways, upnext is...

DQ8
    Under the Knife
    GTA PSP
    Phoenix Write

and a buncha other games.