Thread: yu-gi-oh

1. yu-gi-oh

well, the 3rd (or is it 3rd and a half...or 4th?) season of yu-gi-oh has started. i've been pretty much watching this show since it first aired on kids WB and i still really enjoy it.

the battle city tournament is over, and yu-gi walked away with all 3 egyptian god cards. in the fist episode of the new season they are stollen (hahaha i saw that one coming a mile away) by some new bad guys and blah blah blah. it all boils down to more drama and crazines surounding the pharohs past.

any one else watching this show?

(i don't give a rats ass about the japanese episodes or how bad the american voice acting is, so if you could....keep that stuff outta this thread, thank you.)

2. I like the concept of yugioh and the whole strategy involved. I even have a favorite card (Gradius, with the picture of the Warp Rattler on the cover). As one would predict, the thing that annoys me about the series is the whole fact that the whole idea behind "The heart of the cards" is that your deck will always bring you the cards that you need in every situation. I would rather watch a show where Yugis supposed strategic genius is shown more imaginitively. The manga does this rather well, but the show lets me down now and then. Ill still watch it though
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

3. I've been looking forward for this season to come out since it has one of the coolest of the dragons coming out. Though the entire story in itself about there being a Duel Monster world was pretty predictable and nothing great, the way how things are being run with the villian is pretty lame. Though gotta admit, the three new dragons are vey awesome.

4. I watched "A New evil Part 1 and 2". Its good start to the season. I like the storylines of Yu-Gi-Oh, But I miss Yami Marik.

5. omg yu-gi lost his duel to that guy last episode and i was sooooo shoked! it's been soo long since he's lost a duel ever. i love watching the show but seeing him win all the time gets a little boring....but now that he's lost i wanna see how things end up...or how he's gonna get his soul (lil yu-gi) back.