Thread: Dracula X PCE plus other random stuff FS, Modded Neo Geo home sys

Dracula X PCE plus other random stuff FS, Modded Neo Geo home sys

I have a few things I'm selling to try to get some quick cash for a car I want to buy. Prices are not set in stone.

Dracula X: Rondo of Blood PCE CDRom- No spine card, but otherwise a great copy. Disc is in excellent shape, manual in good shape (never took it out of the case, can't read Japanese) and the original case is in decent condition. It has some scuff marks and a tiny crack. $100

Garou: Mark of the Wolves Japanese Neo Geo MVS cartridge: Cart only, in great condition with serial number sticker intact. $75

Transformers G1 Scorponok-Don't know if there is any interest in this here, but what the hell. This is the original 1986 G1 Scorponok, in awesome condition, comes with ALL accessories. Even the little orange arms and radio towers. Stickers are slightly worn in places, and the two chrome painted pieces show some wear. This thing goes on ebay for $300 often, but I can't wait on ebay, so I'm asking for $150.
    *edit* Scorps is off to ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5922379415

I may add some stuff later, but I think that's about it for now. Here's the fine print:

I need money fast, which is why I'm selling a few of my most expensive items. I will accept Paypal ONLY, and I need payment by Friday 9/24/04. If items are not sold by then, consider the sale dead. I will ship anywhere in the continental US using ground shipping with signature confirmation. I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING.

Post in here or email me at joeymabe@triad.rr.com with any questions. And remember, shop smart, shop S Mart!

*edit*

I just testdrove the car I want. I MUST HAVE IT! I have a Neo Geo home system here. It's a gamers system, sure enough. Good condition, but not plastic baggy mint (neo-geo.com vets know what I mean) but it works great. Cart slots are nice and tight, using a Phantom-1 converter is no problem with it. And the best part...it is fully modded with S-Video, Debug Bios, and gold-plated stereo connectors. Unit will come with original SNK power supply, S-Video and stereo cables. As an option, you can add an old style NGH joystick (kinda beat up, but it works), a PSX-Neo Geo controller adapter, or a Neo Geo memory card for a little extra. If anyone is interested, we can work something out, I will sell it for much less than it's actually worth on ebay.
    Last edited by GohanX; 20 Sep 2004 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Adding Neo Geo
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Here's some more details on the Neo system, with price added. Cut and pasted from the neo.geo.com forums:

I'm afraid I need some quick cash to buy a car I want, so I'm selling my baby. It's an AES in good condition, with debug, S-Video, and stereo mods done by Jeff Kurtz. Serial number is 027485. System is overall in pretty good shape, although there are some scratches on the side and some slight scuff marks on the top of the unit. Although the unit is older, it works with the Phantom-1 great, pretty much all of my games are MVS.

I would prefer to sell the unit with the AES, Svideo, Stereo, and power cables. I'd rather hold on to my joysticks since I plan on rebuying an AES when all is said and done, but if you like I have an old style joystick that's in rough shape but works 100% and/or a PSX-Neo controller adapter that I can throw in for a little extra. I also have a memory card and the original craptastic AV cables if you'd like. I may even have an SNK RF adapter if I dig had enough.

I'm pricing these to move, I'm trying to buy the car this weekend. Because of this, I'm only taking Paypal payments. I can ship anywhere in the continental US, shipping cost on the system is $15. If you want any of the other items seperately, I'll check and find out how much it will cost to ship.

AES with S-Video, stereo, and power cables: $225

Beat up old style joystick: $25

PSX-Neo controller adapter: $20

Memory Card: $25 (I have two of them)

RF switch or AV cables: Make offer. I have no idea how much they are worth.

I'd rather sell to someone on TNL, anyone on TNL still gets free shipping on this, as with any of the other items mentioned above.
    Last edited by GohanX; 20 Sep 2004 at 02:36 AM.

3. What's the serial # on the AES?

Serial number is 027485.

5. Oh, I'm sorry. I see you already said that up above. -1 reading comprehension. :P

Email sent.

Neo Geo system is on hold for skelly, pending payment. All other items available.