Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: EB kicks your ass with an awesome trade in deal

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    01. Most people are flat out not going to think of doing this. And when I say most, I mean 99% of people. And 99% of the people that do think of it are not going to care enough to actually do it. For example, me.
    It's really only worth it if you have a plan.

My plan for example is to preorder and pay off Halo 2 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Maybe more if I keep doing this. I really do have time to Get Paper MArio 2 and MGS3 two for one the same way I suppose.

2. ok, has anyone actally done this yet? I just don't want to go there and have all these shitty games stuck with me.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

We'll send out Opaque first and see if it works.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    ok, has anyone actally done this yet? I just don't want to go there and have all these shitty games stuck with me.
    It works, there's a big sign right in the store for it that says in big letters "NO EXCEPTIONS".
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. ...

is this deal still going on? Cause I have a ton to trade in. Bam!

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

6. it's still going on. i was at an EB earlier, saw the signage, and didn't really think twice about what was happening. i'm so oblivious. good thing Roufuss made a thread.

7. Interesting...off to Gamestop I go to check out the used game section. There's nothing out right now that I want but if they have a bunch of really cheap used games I might take advantage of this and do some pre-buys at EB.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Hmm?

Time to let go of Madden 2001(PS2), NBA2K3(GC), Tiger Woods 2003 (GC), NCAA Football 2003 (GC) and Legends of Wrestling (GC).

9. Does stuff like Dragons Lair and Mad Dog McCree count?

10. No.