Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626282930

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

1. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you here. But just for GT4, really.Not until they create an awesome kick-ass chair with exceptional vibration abilities.
    Or figure out a way to properly recreate feeling the lumbar supports on my seat, holding me in place around the corners. Or the distinct feeling of the all-wheel-drive's ability to hug the road. And boost, gotta be able to recreate a spooling turbo and the boost effect it creates.

Most of this could be done now, but at too much cost.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor
    The tv is a 34" XBR 910. After 2 years of trying out different tvs, it was the one that I finally settled on. I wish it was bigger, but the picture on it can't be beat.

I never noticed the lines that you are talking about when playing in interlaced mode but I will check it out, although what Gamevet said makes sense.

This game is gorgeous in 1080i.

oops, i meant mine is a 36". do they not have 36" version of it in the U.S?

yep GT4 looks great in 1080i mode, but i just wish the PS2 didnt have the jaggies problem, or else the game would have looked so much sharper. for instance with buildings and scenery you get that ladder/zig-zag effect on the edges which pisses me off. ofcourse 1080i enhances that effect, it's so much worse on 480i.

the interlaced problem that i'm having is best described as the screen is "very interlaced". every other line seems to be low in quality/sharpness.

sorry this is the best way i could describe it. and like i said, it's happening with all interlaced games. it could be that i got used to prog scan that interlaced mode is starting to show the differences.

3. from www.the-magicbox.com

- RUMOR: Sony will release Gran Turismo 4 Online Edition for PS2 in Q2 2006, the game will support up to 6 players online, a worldwide ranking system will be available. The game will have 700 vehicles and 50 race courses. GT4 Online Edition will also support real time voice chat with other live racers. Sony also plans to release God of War 2 for PS2 in February 2007.

they missed the bus!

4. I guess it would be too much to ask for them to make the online edition the GH version.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. That's great to know, but I wish they had done it the first time around.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."