Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $5 Advance Wars 2 at Best Buy

1. $5 Advance Wars 2 at Best Buy

I saw this thing for 5 bucks at best buy today. Even if you hate the game it's worth getting for 5 bucks

2. Nothing is worth spending money on if you hate it.

If you only kinda like Advance Wars 2 it's worth getting for 5 bucks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Nothing is worth spending money on if you hate it.

If you only kinda like Advance Wars 2 it's worth getting for 5 bucks.
    That didn't stop me in the CC sale.
    It's worth buying to resell on ebay later.

4. Yeah, exactly. Find it cheap, sell it on eBay if you don't want it. Someone'll pay a lil more than what you did on that site. There's a sucker born every minute.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DougDaBroadcasta
    Yeah, exactly. Find it cheap, sell it on eBay if you don't want it. Someone'll pay a lil more than what you did on that site. There's a sucker born every minute.
    Or, just people that aren't informed. Too bad there are no Best Buy's in MTL.

6. Can any of you guys get an extra copy of the game for me? I will refund what you paid for the game plus the shipping. There is no Best Buy in PR yet.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tonic the Drunkhog
    I saw this thing for 5 bucks at best buy today.
    Confirmed.

Scored my copy today, wasn't marked with a price though so I had to double check it.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

This thread was amazing. I can't believe I missed it. I need an RSS feed or an auto-email notification of Awesome TNL deals. Get to work on that guys.

actually, can I subscribe to a whole forum, and get e-mail notificaiton whenever something is posted in hot deals?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Giltch Guest
    That's bull. I just got back from Best Buy about 10 minutes ago and I picked up and looked at Advance Wars 2. It was 30 bucks. Maybe it was some kind of clearance sale? Shit, the used ones at GameStop are still more than 5 bucks. Oh well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    That's bull. I just got back from Best Buy about 10 minutes ago and I picked up and looked at Advance Wars 2. It was 30 bucks. Maybe it was some kind of clearance sale? Shit, the used ones at GameStop are still more than 5 bucks. Oh well.
    Did you have them ring it? BB isn't as bad a CC, but it is not uncommon for them to not update pricing.