Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox stuff

1. Xbox stuff

k, make offers please. I have pictures for everything, so please ask if you need one.

- Xbox system (3 months old, phillips HD) ~~~ has all the original packaging with 1 controller, manuals, composite cables, and I have a s-video I can throw in.

- [SOLD] Neoya X2VGA+ VGA adapter. ~~~ Best picture quality for your box. http://www.x2vga.com/

- Official Component cables.

- 3 official 'S' controllers (blue, green, black) ~~~ Green and black have only been used once and the blue has minimal use.

- Guilty Gear XX #Reload. ~~~ Mint

- Magic Box adapater. ~~~ Can use saturn, psx, or dreamcast controllers, has a slot for memory card too.

I can do paypal or money orders.
    Last edited by Ryan; 22 Sep 2004 at 10:57 PM.

2. PM sent.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

3. does that vga thing actually work for all games or is it one of those hack jobs?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    does that vga thing actually work for all games or is it one of those hack jobs?
    Okay the X2VGA+ will work with any game that supports 480p (progressive scan). This isn't even a problem since almost every xbox game available supports 480p or higher (the X2VGA+ supports 780p and 1080i as well). Think of the Dreamcast VGA adapater. It also has optical out for a dolby receiver. I have a 50" HDTV but opted to play my xbox games through my PC monitor cause it is much more crisp and clean.
    Last edited by Ryan; 20 Sep 2004 at 08:47 PM.

5. Can you PM or email me with a ballpark figure of what you want for the Xbox system?
    Thanks!

6. right now it is on hold, but I'll keep you updated.

7. is the VGA adapter on hold too?

8. Quote Originally Posted by plik
    is the VGA adapter on hold too?
    nope.

9. how much do you want for it? including shipping

10. PM Sent.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios