Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU Buy 2 get 1 free- Hot new Info!

1. Is this gonna be in Canada? The last one was.......

I'd totally hit this up.

2. its an awesome deal because I try to figure out what games I'm buying for the rest of the year. Buy a bunch of new $50 games and just return the ones I dont want later for the new ones I do. I can save $100 at least doing this.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Hey guys, just so you now for sure. It starts Oct 24th and runs on the Cube, Xbox, and Ps2 games. No GBA. ENJOY!!

hmmmm looks like I'll be getting GTA SA now...
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. God bless you! Burnout3, DOA:U, Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2, and two other games. Getting my Christmas shopping for the nephews and nieces done early, I guess.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

D= no gba?

6. Everything worth buying I already own,

Not to mention that I've got plenty to play already, and there's no point in dropping 100 bucks just to watch three games rot in my house in their seals.

Plus my San Andreas is already paid full, not worth cancelling it to go deal with TRU.

I was excited, but I just can't justify dropping large amounts of money like that anymore =/
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. I can. Its worth it if I know some games I'll be buying for sure later on.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Let's see... My hoped-for shopping list, supply willing:

GTA: San Andreas
    Bard's Tale (Xbox)
    And a really tough choice between Alien Hominid or Taiko Drummaster, assuming they get in either.

James

....so you're saying I should have waited on pm2 and mk :d. Yeah, no more game purchases until the 27th.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Won't Outrun 2 be out by the time this deal comes along? Damn, and here I thought I wasn't going to buy any more games until way after Halo 2 comes out.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios