Thread: Activision Announces Tenchu 3: Wrath of Haven

1. Activision Announces Tenchu 3: Wrath of Haven

Prepare to unleash your ninja prowess once again.

Activision will be presenting the next installment in the Tenchu series - <b>Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven</b>, developed for the PlayStation 2 platform. The game will retain many of the elements which has made the franchise a blockbuster hit since its debut on the PlayStation years ago.

<b>Story</b>

Set one year after the events of the original Tenchu game, Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven allows players to reprise their role as Rikimaru or as two other characters. As in the first two games, players must use cunning and strategy to prowl rooftops and overcome daunting odds with deadly stealth attacks. As a Ninja, players will engage in espionage, theft and assassination and explore specially designed environments that allow multiple solutions to a given obstacle.

<i>Wrath of Heaven</i> will introduce all new stealth attacks, an enhanced fighting engine, new weapons and tools, plus larger levels, improved character animations, new multiplayer options and a soundtrack from famed composer Noriyuki Asakura.

<i>Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven</i> is scheduled for a Winter 2002 release.

I can't wait for Tenchu 3. It should be interesting to see how a new developer handles the series.

3. Cool I liked both PSX Tenchu games, and looking forward new ninja adventure.

Wow, Another PS2 game to look forward to. DMC2, GunGrave, Onimusha 2, Silent Hill 3 and now this. Definately, a great line up of games to come.