Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worst XBOX game...Stake Fortune Fighters.

1. Yuck worst XBOX game...Stake Fortune Fighters.

so a while back i placed an order through Tronix, and since the owner(Joe C.) was a buddy of mine from back in the days of Compuserve, he decided to thrown in a free game for me i was like "wow, thanks joe". A few days later my package arrives, at that point i was so curiouse to know what the freebie i'm getting is. I go through all games i ordered and everything is cool so far, then all of a sudden i noticed a game for the xbox called "Stake: Fortune Fighters"(i bet no one has ever heard of it) ....i pop the game in my xbox and give it a try. OMG, i cannot begin to describe to you guys how bad this game is, i mean litteraly wanted to smash the TV, it's Powerstone experiment gone wrong! the graphics are crap, the controll is very stiff, choppy animation and frame rate, the sound effects suddent stop playing out of no where, you die from one hit, the characters response to your commend even takes a while!!! how could they let such people make games?

my ass looks better than this game(actually i have a nice ass...anyways). The game is made by www.Metroi3D.com

gamespot review: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/stake/review.html

Stake: Fortune Fighters has bad music and sound, unimpressive graphics, and camera problems. The only thing that it has going for it is its four-player mode, though even this is executed so poorly that if you play it with three of your friends, you'll probably just end up with three fewer friends.
    lol, i loved the last sentence

drool on those graphics...

Last edited by marwan; 08 Aug 2004 at 03:54 PM.

2. My god, you're right this game is terrible.....
    Meatwad make the money see,
    Meatwad get the honeys G
    Drivin in my car, livin' like a star
    Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Meatwad
    My god, you're right this game is terrible.....

yah, no wonder if was free!

EDIT: Meatwad, do you post on xengamers?(cloudchaser now)

4. still nowhere near as bad as drake of the 99 dragons.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

5. Unfortunately, I purchased this game at Circuit City for $5 awhile back. There is absolutely no retaining value to this game whatsoever. Pure, 100% trash.

6. Black Stone is the worst. Korean made Gauntlet Legends

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks
    still nowhere near as bad as drake of the 99 dragons.
    I think Jeremy liked that game.

8. This game was mentioned in some other thread before, possibly one I started... since i saw it in a store and was interested. I heard it was terrible, but couldn't pass it up for $5. Luckily, when I sold it, it went for more than $5 (poor bastard). It seriously was terrible, esp. because if you play 4 player, it's always split screen.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Deewtaei
    Unfortunately, I purchased this game at Circuit City for $5 awhile back. There is absolutely no retaining value to this game whatsoever. Pure, 100% trash.