Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Yeah, I'm dying to see what happens next.

This is like, the Kingdom Hearts of Cartoon Cartoons.
    They'd better throw the Angry Beavers in there at some point...

not that they'd be useful or anything. Anyone catch the Megas XLR reference in the lab?

2. I missed that one.

I for one am loving the fact that Courage is in this. He realy is a brave lil pup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

3. I just read the whole thing so far and, wow. That's awesome for a fan project. I'd even buy the GN if he printed it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I don't think there's any way that could ever see print... the characters are all over the place =(

But yeah, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

GIR!!!!

JBNagis

6. This was really well done. The crossovers didn't bother me at all, as he kept pretty true to the characters. I dig the style too, I hope he keeps going with it.

7. I don't know if it's news or not, but the first two pages of chapter four are out.

Dee Dee is dead! OMFGPLOTTWIST!!1!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Dee Dee is dead!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. This guy is a man after my own heart. Seeing stuff like Time Squad, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy get referenced is awesome. I almost cheered when certain characters showed up (Jenny! Mandark! I am Weasel! The Eds!). Can't wait to see who else shows up... If there's a Sheep in the Big City or Rocko's Modern Life cameo, I'll completely flip.

Only complaint is that Mojo Jojo doesn't look monkey-like enough, he totally looks like Beast Boy dressed up as Mojo.

Eeeeeeeeeee

2 tiny pages aren't enough =(
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery