Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    This guy is a man after my own heart. Seeing stuff like Time Squad, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy get referenced is awesome. I almost cheered when certain characters showed up (Jenny! Mandark! I am Weasel! The Eds!). Can't wait to see who else shows up... If there's a Sheep in the Big City or Rocko's Modern Life cameo, I'll completely flip.
    I love how they don't make a big deal about some of the cameo characters, they are just all there. Almost every little character in the backround is from some show. It's great detail, and very entertaining.

He mentioned they have a new Hero that talks a lot coming up in the next few updates/pages. Anyone have any ideas who it might be?

2. Well, Otto there is from Time Squad, so maybe his fellow agents (Larry-3000 and Tuddrussell)? The robot talks quite a bit (and he's yet another example of Mark Hammill's incredible range of VOs).

Of course, Timmy Turner from Fairly Oddparents never shuts up, either.

edit: Follow the link to the 'art' section, he has a big illo with a bunch of new characters, and under 3 he has 'new hero choice', which he explains these 3 are auditioning for a major role in the story *heh*. The 3 (well, 4) are Mac and Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Otto from Time Squad, and Megas XLR. Other newly-rendered characters without the designation are Danny Phantom, Atomic Betty, Monkey (from Dexter's Lab), and Dora the Explorer. He had an illo of the Codename: Kids Next Door kids up seperately, too. Rock.

Also has up some cool fanart for Xiaolin Showdown and Teen Titans.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 05 Oct 2004 at 01:33 PM.

3. Did you guys see the short movie they made for the Rowdy Ruff Boys? It's here if you guys are interested. It's suprisingly good, and really makes you think about how amazing a 30 minute one based off the comic could be.
    Last edited by Opaque; 07 Oct 2004 at 02:17 AM.

4. That is pretty darn cool. All wishing aside though, I hope the story does flesh out before it becomes a cameo-fest. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the amount of borrowed characters, but I hope the story DOES go somewhere with the characters already introduced.

link is dead =(

That is exciting to me.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. If the next two pages show Dexter killing DeeDee in some disturbing, violent way, this guy will have redeemed himself in my eyes for his insanity.
    If not, I'll still be grumpy and mean.

8. You just don't want to admit that you like it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ViciousJazz
    You just don't want to admit that you like it.
    He beats off to it nightly.