Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a dirty shame

1. This movie sounds awful. Not worth even a rental. Maybe a 2am cable/satellite freebie in a few years. If I'm drunk.

2. Ever see her show on HBO, Tracey Takes On? It's a sucky, racist sketch "comedy" disaster...worst excuse of an ass-hump program ever.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Oct 2004 at 05:13 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I thought Cecil B Demented was funny...I enjoyed most of the last few movie's Waters has made though, so maybe I'm in the minority.

It's weird; he makes movies you'd think would be purely for the sake of shock value and bad taste (and there's some truth in that still), but he's actually probably one of the most moralistic American filmmakers around today that I can think of.

This looks like it could be mediocre, but I'm sure I'll get around to seeing it someday.

4. The Simpsons started on her show, so she's not all bad.

And Cecil B. Demented was terrible. Whatever Waters was going for (you really can't tell), he failed. And considering A Dirty Shame sounds like almost the exact same movie, I don't have high hopes for it, either.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    The Simpsons started on her show, so she's not all bad.
    I suppose you're right. After all, Hitler gave us Nazis, without whom the Indiana Jones movies probably wouldn't have been nearly as good. After all, the one Indy movie without Nazis pales compared to the other two...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Selma Blair is one of the most boring actresses on and off TV.

*la bourf*

7. heh.