Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Capcom To Unveil New Secret Game on Monday

Golgo 13 Guest

Capcom To Unveil New Secret Game on Monday

Interview with Nintendo of Canada.

Q: Will there be any surprise games which people don't know about yet?

Lesley: Yes.

Q: I was surprised to see that Resident Evil 2, 3 and Code Veronica are just ports. Will there be any new games?

Lesley: On the Monday before E3, Capcom will have a press conference; they will show a new game which is currently unannounced.

i guess we'll have to wait and see. im guessing maybe it's either Capcom working on a Nintendo franchise, or a Triforce game. or maybe even both.

2. Maybe, just maybe, they'll finally release something about that secret GC fighting game (and controller!) they hinted at so very long ago.

Please?

3. Street Fighter 4, where Ryu and Ken are finally too old to fight and Sakura and Ibuki have to take their place?

Hey, I can dream. Probably only thing that would make me buy a gamecube.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. my bet is a triforce announcement. why... they are the only remaining "tri" in the "force" yet to make an "an" "nounce" "ment"

could it be.....

Street Fighter Alpha 6 Super Wind Z 800 : Match of the Century Fighting Milleniums Best!!!!!!!!
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

Seven Force Guest
    Maybe MegaMan G Jr. 7 Super Zero plus 5 Eternal Legends Zoom....

Stibbons Guest
    I hope it's a port of Genma Onimusha to the Gamecube, just to piss everyone off.

It's Zelda, though.

Andy787 Guest
    Originally posted by Stibbons
    I hope it's a port of Genma Onimusha to the Gamecube, just to piss everyone off.

It's Zelda, though.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

8. I hope its a something bad to make you people angry! Har. Actually, I just hope it isn't a fighting game. Still bastard-like.

9. My Guess is Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

The game will be so wacky that it will need its own controller or at least a good controller for fighting games. Six-button layout and a decent d-pad.

later,
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

10. Street Fighter 4 please!