Thread: Wanted: Classic Systems. Have a NES Toploader To Trade.

1. Wanted: Classic Systems. Have a NES Toploader To Trade.

I am looking for the following systems:
    Virtual Boy
    Turbo Grafx-16
    3DO
    SNES Modle 2
    CD-I
    Jaguar CD
    Atari Lynx
    Sega Nomad
    Turbo Express
    Sega Genesis Modle 1 (Must be complete)
    Or any other systems I dont have on my site.

I would at least like each system to come with all the necessery hookups, 1 controller, and possibly 1 or 2 games. The only complete in box system im looking for is a genesis 1. I have a NES Toploader bundle to offer and many other items. You can view my trade list at:

www.gameman15.bravehost.com

If anybody wants to make me an offer send me a PM or email me at charlie1588@aol.com

I am new here but have feedback at cheapassgamer, digitpress, tradegamesnow, fatmangames, and ebay under the same user name.

2. i have a CD-i with the mpeg cartridge, remote, and a few movies if you are interested.

3. Yes I am intrested in the CD-i intrested in anything on my trade list.

I still have the toploader for trade but have been getting allot of good offers here and at the other trading sites for it and dont know how much longer it will last.

4. i don't necessarily want the top loader. cash works for me.

5. I have a panasonic 3do fz1 with bunch of games...if interested let me know and I'll list all of the games for you

-Spammy

I also have an atari jaguar with 17 or so games.

pics and game list on request
    Last edited by Spammy; 06 Oct 2004 at 10:43 PM. Reason: more info

6. I dont have the toploader anymore I traded it for a virtual boy bundle. Spammy I just got a jaguar and am intrested in some of your games if you want to sell or trade them.