Thread: 32X System COMPLETE IN BOX! :-)

1. 32X System COMPLETE IN BOX! :-)

Hi :-)

Just listed this EBay auction for a Complete in Box 32X system:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8136682231

BTW the 32x System has been tested and works perfectly.

"You get: (ALL Items the below are VERY very clean (including the cartridge slot on the 32X) - I originally bought the system NEW)

- 32X console itself (Excellent/Near-MINT condition)

- Spacer (MINT condition - for use with Genesis model 2, not used with Genesis model 1)

- 32X to Genesis model 1 Cable (MINTcondition)

- 32X to Genesis model 2 Cable (MINTcondition)

- the 2 Electromagnetic Shield Plates (MINT condition)

- 32X AC Adaptor (MINT condition)

- 32X Audio/Video Cable (MINT condition)

- Original 32X Box (Excellent/Near-MINT condition - with original insides that holds everything :-)

- 32X System Instruction Manual, Installation instructions (for BOTH Genesis 1 AND 2), and Original Documentation (All MINT condition)"

Happy bidding (or Buy It Nowing
    Last edited by dhowerter; 04 Oct 2004 at 10:59 AM.

2. I've never gotten why people use reserve prices. Why not just start the bidding at the minimum you'd take for it?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    I've never gotten why people use reserve prices. Why not just start the bidding at the minimum you'd take for it?
    It's all psychological, low prices draw in more people. What you really want is a bidding war to start.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    I've never gotten why people use reserve prices. Why not just start the bidding at the minimum you'd take for it?
    And sometimes setting it at a high minimum bid price is more expensive to list than setting a reserve.

5. Meh, I just start all my auctions for under $10. But I make sure to check eBay's history to see if what I'm selling typicly sells for more than I'd take for it first.

The fee's arn't worth it if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    And sometimes setting it at a high minimum bid price is more expensive to list than setting a reserve.
    See, I didn't know that. There's a good enough reason.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in