NO, its not what you think it is

Activision announced today that it has obtained the exclusive worldwide rights to develop and publish interactive entertainment games based on Revolution Studios' upcoming feature film <b>XXX</b> starring Vin Diesel of <i>The Fast and the Furious</i>. The film reunites Diesel with Rob Cohen and Neal H. Moritz, respectively the director and producer of <i>The Fast and the Furious</i>.

Under the terms of the agreement, Activision has obtained the rights to develop games based on the movie for all console and handheld platforms as well the PC. The license also grants Activision the option to develop and publish products based on subsequent movie sequels, television series or new comic books based on the movie.

<i>XXX</i> tells the story of Xander Cage, a notorious death defying action sports athlete, recruited by the NSA for a mission so impossible every other agent has failed. Drawing on his own very unconventional experience, Cage must use all his extreme skills to combat a clever, organized and ruthless enemy far beyond the scope of his experience.

Activision will work closely with Revolution Studios to deliver an interactive game that reflects the rich storyline, characters and environments of the upcoming movie. With their input, Activision will re-create the visual and visceral immersive experience of this thrilling action film.