Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Advice

1. There's no set price for a logo. If it's a huge company it could be 2 million. If it's a small it could be 2000.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. So... you made atleast 2,000 dollars for that tiny little logo? That must have taken you what, a week tops?

I'm in the wrong fucking buisness.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    So... you made atleast 2,000 dollars for that tiny little logo? That must have taken you what, a week tops?

I'm in the wrong fucking buisness.
    That took me about 20 minutes to do, but it doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes the idea will come fast, and the best ideas usually come from that, sometimes it takes brainstorming 5 - 10 times to come up with something decent, sometimes you do something by accident and it looks awesome so you change your game plan around it.

There is no set price for a logo, it could be substancially less than 2,000 dollars depending on the company (I think the lowest to charge would be 500, and it wouldn't look as good as this one) or person you design for. In the beginning you typically work off of references from other people (usually a friend or family member who knows someone).

The type took the longest, it always does.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 09 Oct 2004 at 11:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."