Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Bioshock

1. I don't see a point to a contest, they already have the best entry.
    Time for a change

2. Would have taken the metal case over anything else, IMO. Though it's one of the only games I'm interested in seeing a making of DVD for.

4. The textures they included in the fankit are really awesome looking. As is everything else that revolves around this game. I may actually be anticipating this game more then Halo 3, and that says a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I may actually be anticipating this game more then Halo 3, and that says a lot.
    It says you have common sense, for one thing.

6. <3 Yoshi

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It says you have common sense, for one thing.
    As far as single player experiences go, I have a feeling this game is going to destroy everything on the market for a long while and really set a benchmark for what a single player experience should be. Deus Ex of 2007 imo.

Common sense or not, everyone should be anticipating this game.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    As far as single player experiences go, I have a feeling this game is going to destroy everything on the market for a long while and really set a benchmark for what a single player experience should really be. Deus Ex of 2007 imo.

Common sense or not, everyone should be anticipating this game.
    Yeah, Bioshock is probably my most anticipated game, but it's a hell of a good year for the genre. Crysis is going to give Bioshock a run for its money just by virtue of having such an open, interactive, and credible world to explore.

9. If Crysis is anything like Farcry, it's going to be the engine that defines the game and not the gameplay. While I feel like it's just the opposite for Bioshock (even though it looks to have a really fucking solid engine behind it). I'm definitely really anticipating Crysis as well though.

And it's not only the FPS genre that's going to have a great year, it's gaming in general. There are so many games outside the FPS genre also that are going to be amazing.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Agreed. 2007 looks very strong compared to 2006.