Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Bioshock

1. Considering she's all cut up and the game is called "Bioshock" I wouldn't be surprised if any physical abnormalities were on purpose.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Is that girl supposed to look like a troll? Because that really throws an otherwise superb illustration off completely.
    She's dead and has probably been underwater for several months.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I'm feelin' it.

4. I love that picture on the cover.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

5. http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...05/vids_1.html

Video is finally here --and 15 minutes of it, at that. Watching now.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. Screw that. I'm going in fresh on this one. BioShock will be PC GOTY 2007, easily.

7. I am very excited to see this one coming. Lets just hope that now that the game is coming to the xbox 360 first, that the interface is not geared toward the console (ie dumbed down) like oblivion was. I think we all remember how the sequel to Deus Ex turned out.

Seeing as how it is coming out for both pc and xbox360 I wonder if it will include any cross functionality between the two.

I am not sure if Bioshock has any multiplayer component ( I doubt it ) but I am sure there are other ways to connect them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...05/vids_1.html

Video is finally here --and 15 minutes of it, at that. Watching now.
    This is my first time seeing the game in motion. It looks stunning. Technical pop aside, the visual atmosphere is suffocating. I like that the demo moves really slowly and sorta hope the final game mimics that (dunno if it will).

9. Is there a youtube link to that video, or is it exclusive? My comp streams like shit.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. That looks amazing.