Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? - August

1. What are you playing? - August

My wrist hurts from playing Quake Wars too much.

2. Stalker, Supreme Commander, some pile of shame stuff from the 360 and PS2, and pretty soon Bioshock and Blue Dragon.

EDIT: Really want to play Company of Heroes, and it's cheap nowadays too.

3. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (360). Moving up the Blacklist is highly addictive, police chases are intense, and racing and free-roaming in a large detailed city is a great gameplay aspect. This game makes it hard for me to go back to conventional track-based racers. It's definitely one of the best racers I've played.

I've beaten We Love Katamari and Ace Combat 0 last week, and i'm about halfway through FFXII this week. I beat Suikoden V last month.

I've matched the a mount of video games i've played in the last month with probably the last year.

5. I just finished The Darkness so now I'm trying to polish off Overlord and Prey before Bioshock next week.

6. I'd like to be playing Tekken 5 DR online starting tomorrow, but I get the feeling that Namco's going to make another week... at the very least. It fucking sucks. Japan and Hong Kong have had it since the first.

Here's hoping. Other than that, more T5DR offline.

Bioshock will consume you all.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Bioshock will consume you all.
    you really taking advantage of your 15minutes of fame with the first to get bioshock arent you?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

it's just simple fact, you will all be consumed by it.

this isn't my 15 minutes of fame, that happened a couple years ago and it had nothing to do with tnl.

BTW friday day anyone in Northern NJ is free to come over and play for a few hours.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Persona 3, probably the best JRPG of the year.