Angel
    Futurama
    The Simpsons
    Millennium
    Roswell
    In Living Color
    King of the Hill
    M*A*S*H

I'm definitely picking up Futurama and The Simpsons, but I would like to hear if any of the others are worth getting.

2. I bought Simpsons, Futurama, and 24 all for $45 shipped.

24 Season One is the best of the 3 series, and IMHO, one of the best shows period. The writing for the first season was amazing as the entire story fit together so well. It's a f'n steal for $15!!

3. I'm tempted to get M*A*S*H and In Living Color, once my Lupin stuff arrives from them.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Millenium boxset is a great deal. But I already got it for my birthday last month

5. Yikes, apparently Millennium and In Living Color are already back to full price.

6. I picked up:

24 - Season One
    Futurama, Vol. 1
    King of the Hill - The Complete First Season

7. Someone describe 24 to me. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but honestly I can't see it living up to the hype.

8. Damn, had to happen when I'm broke. I'd love to pick up Roswell, 24 & Millennium.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot
    Someone describe 24 to me. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but honestly I can't see it living up to the hype.
    Trust me, it does. Season One was the best. I rented it and watched all 24 hours in four 8 hour settings along with my mom and dad. We were hooked.

Since it all ties together it is incredibly hard to stop watching it. Buy it buy it. It's $45 off the normal price!!

10. The only one I want is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but it's cheap anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."