Page 15 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Episode III official thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    She'll live. Leia tells Luke she barley remember's her so she's got to at least make it to Leia's 5th b-day or so.
    That's right. Wow, it's been too long.

The picture of Grievous is making me so sad inside. At first I thought it was fan art and not a screenshot. I now know exactly how he's going to play out. Poop. The only heavily cg battle sequence I've enjoyed since...say ever was Every Sequence from The Incredibles.

At least the fight with Darth Maul was cool, even though his character sucked moose nuts.

2. For me, Luke vs. Vader from Empire remains the best lightsaber duel in the entire series. Sure, it wasn't full of the fast-paced kung-fu goodness as the fight with Maul was, but it pwns them all based on atmosphere and build-up alone. The sight of Luke and Vader silhouetted as they first face off is amazing, as is the cat-and-mouse style of their fight.

Irvin Kershner is 100x the director that Lucas is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    And heres one of Amidala with the Cinnamon Bun hair-do (God, it looks stupid- its one of the things from the original movie that just dont need to be in this one -along with C-3PO, R2,...)
    Agreed.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 12 Nov 2004 at 12:47 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    She'll live. Leia tells Luke she barley remember's her so she's got to at least make it to Leia's 5th b-day or so.
    Well, she just as much could have been referring to Bail Organa's wife, who she would have thought was her mother (god how do I still know SW stuff like that?).

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Well, she just as much could have been referring to Bail Organa's wife, who she would have thought was her mother (god how do I still know SW stuff like that?).
    Well, Luke does ask her if she remembers "our mother" so I assumed she knew she was adopted at some point by another mother & father (the Organas). But my only knowledge of the original trilogy's universe is the three movies themselves so I could be way off. Whatever, I'm still betting that Amidala survives Episode 3.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. that bitch just refuses to die. Nice nipples in AOTC though.

6. Found this on the Star Wars site when I was clicking around. Meh

7. Quote Originally Posted by Megatron
    The teaser looks sweet. U guess should check this out:

http://starwars.com/databank/charact...ous/index.html
    It would appear that Obi and Anakin waste his ass. Judging from his bio.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    It would appear that Obi and Anakin waste his ass. Judging from his bio.
    Yeah it seems like he doesn't even make it out of the first act.

9. I tried to put out of my mind what a waste of time the first two movies have been ... but you bastards have reminded me how Lucas has squandered two whole movies on bullcrap.

In a lot ways, he hasn't changed since Willow. He gives you some fantastic ideas and battles ... but the rest of it is such derivitive fluff with hokey dialogue .. its hard to get 100 percent behind it.

Fuck. What a waste.

Really .. the whole "Palpatine rise to power" storyline should have been done in the first hour movie one. The whole second movie should have been Anakin being seduced to the dark side and jedi's getting buttraped by the Sith. The final movie should have been Anakin finally turning over, then the last half of it have the Empire/Vader/Palp running over the universe.
    Last edited by toxic; 16 Nov 2004 at 01:18 AM.