Thread: Beet the vandal buster

1. Beet the vandal buster

Recently Shonen Jump US had a teaser for the manga Beet the vandal buster. It looked kinda interesting and was done by the same duo that did the manga/anime phenomenia Dragon Quest.

This series has recently spawned anime series and some games. The games are coming to the US I believe, not sure about the anime as of yet.

I'm currently DLing the first episode of beet to give it a try. Anyone seen it yet or have any comments?

2. Seems like the series was created solely for the sake of being made into an RPG. I didn't think much of the preview.

3. Hm, didn't see this on my manga acquisition excursion yesterday, though I saw plenty of other new SJ titles.

...Bleach kicks so much ass.

4. The anime and manga seem to have a bunch of differences. The anime seems to add more stuff to make the episode longer and add humor.

So far it reminds me of old school anime from the 90's. You would think they were playing a RPG with all the talk of leveling up and rewards they do in the anime/manga. I think the game is a Action RPG or a fighting game.

5. I read the preview. I thought it was very unoriginal and boring. It may get better later on, from all I know, but I did not like that preview.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I read the preview. I thought it was very unoriginal and boring. It may get better later on, from all I know, but I did not like that preview.
    *agrees*

7. Bobobo Bo-Bobobo

'nuff said

(oh, also Naruto, One Piece-not the FoxCrap version of course, and GaoGaiGar)