Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deviant Art

1. Deviant Art

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. don't have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. i'm not emo enough to have one, but yours has good stuff (i think you've posted most of it here anyway).
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 16 Oct 2004 at 09:50 AM.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

4. I might have registered an account if the site wasn't so unbearably slow.

5. I'm so sick and tired of registering for shit on the internet. A million passwords a million logins. It's bothersome. I wish we'd all just get one giant internet login for these things and then subscribe to the sites we wanted to.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Is it THAT hard to just make a file with this info? Or just use auto-login features that both browsers and the sites themselves offer?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

While I do like Hero's art, and will admit that there is talent to be found in deviantArt, every stupid loser furry in the world has an account there.

I cannot condone its use.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. The Mog-Girl one is soo cute. I made it my wallpaper on my computer!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Is it THAT hard to just make a file with this info? Or just use auto-login features that both browsers and the sites themselves offer?
    It is when you have to do it 20 times.

And auto-logins... not so reliable. And also don't work when you work at multiple workstations.