Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Shineaqua ripped me off for $500

1. Eh, nevermind, I never liked the first that much aside from the backgrounds.

And, you know, if I did that it would deprive us of the bloody Shine pics you're not going to pass around because that would be illegal.
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

2. I would just go and collect what is rightfully yours (the machine) and be done with it.

Or you could sue him in small claims court. Do you have proof of a contract with him?

3. This is awful. I'd go and personally request all or nothing at all of the $500- if he doesn't give the cash up, take the cab back home with you.

I hope to goodness you made some sort of written contract with him before letting that Street Fighter III cab go.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I'll be back in the area around thanksgiving.

Do you want photographic evidence, or is my word good enough?
    Photographic evidence, please. Any rule that would apply to the posting of such evidence can be broken without penalty, just like the others, since you are part of the "in" crowd.

5. Josh...let me take care of it. What's his address?

-rich

6. Teh plot thickens!!1!

You get bonus points if you make his daughter cry.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I would pay good money to see this.

also, does his wife know that my boobs are on his avatar? if not, I think we should inform her. patriotic duty an' all.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    I would pay good money to see this.

also, does his wife know that my boobs are on his avatar? if not, I think we should inform her. patriotic duty an' all.
    I think you should, nothing would make her happier to see her getting owned by a kid. And seriously, it's so obvious he won't pay Josh back not even replying or commenting on this. It's sadness yo.

10. Seriously... if he won't come in here and say something, why is he allowed to still be here? I was here thinking that he wasn't around anymore, and then I saw him post something just a day or so ago. That's ridiculous.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.