Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mzo's Game Sale *OMFG* GAMES ADDED

Mzo's Game Sale *OMFG* GAMES ADDED

I'm trying to get rid of extra stuff I never play/use. I'll keep adding more as I find it, my closet is deep and frightening. Everything is like new and all that shit unless I say it isn't. Make me offers for whatever you want, don't even worry about insulting me with your lowball scam offers. I enjoy it. I'm looking either for some money to cushion the cost of Half Life 2 or to trade for Xbox MvC2. PM me, AIM me, gmail me, whatever.

GBA

Rayman Advance

PS

Chocobo Racing
    Gran Turismo (GH version)
    King's Field
    King's Field II

DC

Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Phantasy Star Online
    Skies of Arcadia
    Super Street Fighter II X for Matching Service (with spine card and everything)
    Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
    Tennis 2K2
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Sega All Stars version)
    Last edited by Mzo; 23 Oct 2004 at 10:33 AM.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. How about $25 shipped for Daytona and KOF Evolution?

Sounds good to me.
    My Backloggery

4. Why the fuck do you want MvC2 Xbox?

And I'd take 3rd Strike off your hands, but I think I'll just wait for SFAC so you can pwn me online. Plus, I'm teh poor, I should really be making a thread like this of my own, actually.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

Thank you for your worthless post, Andy.

I want MvC2 on the Xbox so I can play it using my amazingly incredible arcade stick I built that you never saw. I still play with some friends, and it's a bitch to have to lug the DC when we all have Xboxes.
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Thank you for your worthless post, Andy.
    I was going to put an obligatory "this is a worthless post" disclaimer, but then I remembered, this is TNL, where most people's entire post histories are worthless.

I want MvC2 on the Xbox so I can play it using my amazingly incredible arcade stick I built that you never saw. I still play with some friends, and it's a bitch to have to lug the DC when we all have Xboxes.
    I'm pretty sure I saw it actually, though I do smoke a lot of crack, so I could be wrong.

...sorry, I'll leave your thread alone ;_;
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Sounds good to me.
    Sweet! PM me your addy so I can send you payment (postal MO).

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I still play with some friends, and it's a bitch to have to lug the DC when we all have Xboxes.
    you've highlighted the absolute best feature of the Gamecube.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cubearrow.JPG 
Views:	544 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	12300  
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    I'm pretty sure I saw it actually, though I do smoke a lot of crack, so I could be wrong.
    I think you might've, now that I give it some thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    you've highlighted the absolute best feature of the Gamecube.
    Well, it's not a pain to physically carry the DC, just to find non S-video cables, unplug everything, bring it over, plug it all in... bah.

And too bad one of the GC's best features isn't having games that my friends and I want to play.
    My Backloggery

Yeah, the handle would be a lot more useful if your friends were all clamoring to play the GC. Still, it's gotten a lot of use because I bring it to friends' houses who don't have one for stuff like Zelda and SSBM and Midway arcade and other stuff. To let them enjoy the one player games.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 20 Oct 2004 at 01:20 PM.